Thank you for your interest in Hot Rod Coalition and our “Rods on the Bluff” event series. If you are a motivated vendor that is looking for new customers and profits, then HRC has a great opportunity that you need to take advantage of. The HRC team is eager to host your business and expose your brand to over 500 hot rods and 3,500+ spectators. Please take a moment and provide us with your information so that we can better serve you.
Since April 6th 2012 the “Rods on the Bluff” series has been the Valley’s fastest growing hot rod event. Thousands of spectators flood into the Park Place shopping center at Palm and Nees on the first Friday of every month to get a glimpse of all the highend vehicles and first class venue. When onlookers reach the event hey quickly observe over 500 hot rods scattered across a parking lot and park on the bluff overlooking the San Joaquin River. Yes, you read correctly, over 500 cars are on location for this event. That stands as the second largest hot rod event within 100 miles. This affair is not your average Friday night cruise, each show has a unique theme that will keep participants hungry for more.
Hot Rod Coalition has created a very unique opportunity for vendors. For as little as $50.00 for a 10x10 sq. ft. space you can set up your own personal market place and have access to thousands of potential customers. Park Place shopping center is the third most populated piece of property in Fresno County on a Friday and Saturday night. If you are a vendor from the automotive spectrum we’d love to have you. We also want to invite proprietors that may sell products that cater to woman and the masses. Ask around about Hot Rod Coalitions events, we are confident that you will hear positive things. It is our mission to serve the hot rod community and pioneer new events here in the Central Valley. I hope you choose to come and be part of a positive movement happening right here in our own backyard. For more information on how you can reserve your vendor spot please call our vendor coordinator or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shannon Beery
- (559) 441-3266
- Vendor Booth Fee: $50.00 per 10 x 10 space
- All booths must be set up no later then 4:45 P.M. If you are not set up by the deadline we have the right to terminate your participation in “Rods on the Bluff” and keep your non-refundable deposit.
- A 50% deposit is due five days prior to the event. When you click submit below you will be taken to a paypal link where you can leave your non-refundable deposit. If you'd like to write a check please email Shannon for instructions
- All vendor vehicles must be parked in the front parking lot by GB3. However if you have a trailer it must be docked outside of the Park Place Shopping Center or the large dirt lot just South of the show.
- No vendor may sell beverages. This is one of HRC's only money generators.
- This is a family friendly event so there will be no selling of inappropriate goods.
- No models on event grounds.
- Seller will be responsible and liable for their merchandise, and agree to assume all liability for loss or injury resulting from attendance at this event.